Thursday 12 April 2012

Spice Cake going ...


I just love the Spice Cake Designer Patterned paper from our Spring mini and I'll be sad to see it go at the end of April. If you love it too, you need to order it quickly before it's gone forever more! Anyway, I wanted to share with you my version of the layout that appears in the Spring mini. I really loved this layout and couldn't wait to make it myself.

I don't have the chipboard circle that they used to mount the letters, so instead I cut a circle using the Circles die for the Big Shot and then punched out the middle using the large 1 3/4" circle. I quite like how my circle is rather lopsided!

The gorgeus velvet trim is the limited release velvet ribbon that will no longer be available after 30 April! It's such a lovely ribbon too, so smooth and the perfect width for cards.


Spice Cake Layout Recipe

Spice Cake DSP 124003 £9.95
Velvet designer ribbon 125637 £6.95
Spiced Paisley stamp set clear £16.95 125817/wood £20.95 127155
Dimenstionals
Perfect Pearls
Designer Brads
Twine

No comments:

Post a Comment