Thursday 1 September 2011

Fond Farewell!

It's time to say a sad goodbye to some of the lovely stamp sets and papers that have been in this year's Idea book & Catalogue. But I can't stay sad for too long as I know there will be lots more gorgeous stamps and papers to replace them in the new Idea book & Catalogue that comes out on 1 October.

Would you love to see the new catalogue before 1 October? If so, make sure you email me and request your copy now for just £4.95 including postage (retail price is £5.95). Alternatively, if you'd like to get one for free then book a party with me!

The full list can be viewed by clicking the icon in the right-hand column.

Here is a layout of my two boys using one of my favourite sets Beware, Pirates! which will be retiring. I love this set, it is perfect for boy's cards and for the distressed look. I am sorry about my poor photography skills but I hope you can see my layout clearly. I may have to try and re-do it tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment