Wednesday 31 March 2010

Do you want another sneak peak?

Here is the last sneak peak until the mini catty goes live tomorrow - are you as excited as I am? I wanted to share a couple of cards with you that I've made using the fabulous new Vintage Vogue stamp set. I love this set, and I think it will be out on my desk for quite some time. Both of these cards were really quick to make, ideal for when you've suddenly remembered a birthday - or in my case realised that it's Good Friday and therefore no posting!

So here they are. The first card is a 4x4 card (I love this size) that I made for my friend Astrid in Austria. She sent me some lovely goodies for my birthday and I just wanted to send her a thank you card.




















The second card was a design that I saw over on Carole's blog and I just had to use it. The blank space on the left hand side would be perfect for a birthday or seasonal greeting. The card uses the fabulous new bird punch - with its new flat design, which is great for storage, and the co-ordinating wheel for Vintage Vogue. I've used colours from the Soft Subtles family. If you'd like your own copy of the new mini catalogue then please send me an email.

No comments:

Post a Comment