Saturday 23 January 2010

Time to play!

I've had great fun playing with all of the wonderful stamps that arrived in my starter kit. The first one that caught my eye was A Rose is a Rose. I have to confess that the rose is not my favourite flower and at first I didn't intend to purchase this stamp set, but when I saw all the gorgeous cards that had been made with it, I had to have it! I've made two cards to show how adaptable this stamp set is. The first one is quite grungy and I've aged the paper torn from a book with Choc Chip ink. The second one has a more contemporary feel to it, and is a gorgeous design that I CASEd from someone (who I need to go and search for so I can credit properly!).

Applogies for the poor photo setting, but the best light is from my son's bedroom window! I really do need to find somewhere more scenic to take photos from! Anyway, I hope you like them, and please leave a comment if you do. It's always nice to hear from you.



Ingredients: (all are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted)

Cardstock: Chocolate Chip and Creamy Caramel

Patterned Paper: Doodlebug Designs

Stamp set: A Rose is a Rose

Inks: Ruby Red, Cameo Coral, Garden Green, Old Olive

Ribbon: from my stash




Ingredients: (all are from Stampin' Up!)

Cardstock: Ruby Red, Old Olive

Ribbon: 1/4 grosgrain ribbon in very vanilla, which I've coloured with my pens.

Stamps: A Rose is a Rose, It's Beautiful jumbo wheel

Inks: as per the previous card

No comments:

Post a Comment