Saturday 23 January 2010

Stamp with Us Challenge

There is a lovely sketch challenge over on Stamp with Us this week and you can see my entry below.

Alas, there is no patterned paper in the SU! starter kit and I'm suffering slightly from withdrawal symptoms so I had to break into my non-SU! stash for this one. The paper is such fun and slightly mad that I thought it would look better if the lines were all out of kilt, but actually once you put the butterfly on, it just looks like I can't stick paper on straight! I've embossed the centre of the flower to give it a lovely shine. Sorry about the poor lighting, I will try and replace it with a better photo on Monday.


Cardstock: all from my scrap stash except the yellow & orange which are SU! Summer Sun & Pumpkin Pie. Similar SU! colours would be: Pink Passion, Tempting Turquoise and Lovely Lilac.
Stamps: Garden Whimsy, greeting from Fun & Fast Notes
Inks: VersaColor: Boysenberry & Raspberry
Paper: Love Elsie


2 comments:

  1. Love those colours and the effect you've gotten with the butterfly is lovely :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely take on the sketch Emma. I think I can guess what may be going in your first order, lol. Your spotty paper goes well with the Garden Whimsy set though. Thanks for playing along.

    Sara xx
    Stamp With Us Design Team

    ReplyDelete